- All copyrights to this website and all texts, images, videos, music, sound clips and other works on this website (collectively known as the “Content”) belong to the Company or other copyright holders (the “Copyright Holders”), and are protected under the copyright laws, treaties and other laws of the relevant country.
- Unless otherwise expressly permitted by law (e.g., when you print or save the Content for your personal use), you may not use the Content without permission of their respective Copyright Holders. If you wish to use any Content, you must contact us in advance using the Inquiry Form.
- When you use the Content, you may not alter or remove the copyright or trademark notice affixed to the Content.
All rights to the trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names on this website belong to the Company or other right holders. Unless otherwise permitted under the applicable trademark or other law, you may not use the above without the permission of the respective rights holders.
3. Prohibited Acts
When you use this website, you may not commit any act which:
- Causes, or may cause, any damage to the Company or any third party;
- Disturbs, or may disturb, public order;
- Constitutes or leads to, or may constitute or lead to, any crime;
- Damages the reputation or credit of the Company, any Kumon Group company, or any third party;
- Causes, or may cause, any use or provision of computer viruses or other harmful programs;
- Violates, or may violate, any law;
- Causes, or may cause, any misunderstanding that an individual or entity is associated with the Company or that the Company supports, endorses or recommends a linked site;
- Provides any frame link or other link in a manner which make it unclear that the linked content is from this website; and which
- The Company otherwise deems inappropriate and demands the termination of.
- If you would like to set a link to this website, or to publish this website's URL in any magazine, book or other publication, please e-mail to us specifying the URL of the website to be linked. Please be advised that we may decline your request for the link.
- When you have been permitted to set a link to this website, please observe the above # 3. (Prohibited Acts) as well as the following:
- The link must be in text link format;
- You must set the link to the top page (
- The phrase “Kumon Group Site” must be properly displayed with the link;
- THE COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING THE SUBSTANCE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ITS ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR AUTHENTICITY.
- THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
- THE COMPANY MAY ALTER ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE ON THIS WEBSITE OR SUSPEND OR TERMINATE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH ALTERATIONS, SUSPENSIONS OR TERMINATION, REGARDLESS OF THE REASON THEREOF.
- THE COMPANY MAY NOT BE ABLE TO RESPOND TO YOUR INQUIRY MADE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IN SUCH CASES INCLUDING: WHEREIN THE INQUIRY DOES NOT REACH THE COMPANY'S CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF DUE TO SYSTEM MALFUNCTION OR COMPUTER VIRUS INFECTION; WHEREIN THE INQUIRY IS ILLEGIBLE DUE TO THE CHARACTER CODE USED; AND/OR WHEREIN THE RETURN E-MAIL ADDRESS SPECIFIED IN THE INQUIRY IS INCORRECT, ETC. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE ANY RESPONSE FROM THE COMPANY, PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT US AGAIN.
6. System Requirements
Depending of the computer settings, browser, and/or applications used, this website may not display as intended. The Company recommends the following OS and browsers when viewing this website:
Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8
Mac OS X
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, or higher
Mozilla Firefox 28.0, or higher
Safari 4.0, or higher(for Mac)
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Unless otherwise provided:
- All disputes in connection with this website shall be resolved under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Osaka District Court for the first instance.
8. Inquiries about this website
For more information about this website or link, please contact us using the Inquiry Form.
Established November 30, 2010